Friday, June 26, 2009

Sweet dreams

Since we'll need more bedroom furniture for our new house, I've been thinking it may be time for us to upgrade to a king-sized bed. (Plus I really want a Golden Retriever so 2 adults + Pug + Golden = we need a bigger bed!) Some bedroom pieces and design that I really like....



The Stratford Mahogany Sleigh Bed from Charles P Rogers. CPR has beautiful, if somewhat pricey beds, and they also have gorgeous bedding that is more reasonably priced and often on sale. I have a red linen duvet and shams that I bought several years ago. They been moved more times that I care to count and have been washed several times and still look vibrant so it's worth the money.





The Marston Sleigh bed from Restoration Hardware is similar and it's on sale right now.


This upholstered bed from Restoration Hardware is nice too - it looks so cozy!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that first bed!

Hopsy said...

The RH bed is my favorite, I love the mahogany color of the wood!

Farrell and Lauren said...

yay for a golden! lucy would approve. :)