Friday, June 12, 2009

Classic Blue & White

This month's Traditional Home magazine provided some great eye candy for those of us who love blue and white. Here are a few of my favorite looks that I hope to incorporate into our new home!



Blue and white seems so fitting for outdoor spaces like the 3 above.
I love the look of plates hanging on the wall. I know some people think this is weird but my mom always did it so it seems totally normal to me.

We're planning to keep the traditional formal style in the front of our house and then make the back a bit more modern and open like this lovely open kitchen, dining area and family room. The crisp contrast between all the white and pops of blue really opens up the space even more.

That last one isn't from Traditional Home, it's Ralph Lauren's Palm Harbor collection.

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

Hanging plates on the wall is not the least bit weird, especially if they are blue and white!