Friday, June 5, 2009

Dream Design - bathrooms

Ok, ok, so I'm far from a perfect blogger and fell off track with design Fridays last week! But I'm back with some beautiful ideas. We're meeting with our architect next week to go over her first round of ideas for the house - maybe we can incorporate some of these!

I love this vintage-y freestanding tub. Since our house was originally built around 1920, we're trying to go with a slightly vintage, but updated, look. I think this tub fits the bill! Plus I love the built-in shelves on either side of the tub.

This tile is just beautiful - but maybe a tad too modern?

This bathroom has really interesting tile with a woven patten. I also really like how the vanity looks almost like a piece of furniture.

A steam shower like this one is definitely on the wish list!
Ahhh, this looks like a spa! Having this in your house could be dangerous - it would be so hard to leave!

No comments: