Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

Thanks to BLC at The Company She Keeps for tagging me!

The rules for this little game: Step 1: Respond, replace a question you don't like, and add one more. Step 2: Tag 8 more fun bloggers.

Favorite football team: Virginia
Clothes of choice: sundresses and flip-flops
Current book of choice: a biography on James Madison (yes I'm a huge dork, don't judge)
Best bear hug: my hubby
Obsession of choice: online shopping
Favorite websites: Jcrew, Lilly Pulitzer, CNN
Must-show-kids movie: Aladdin
My super power would be: Flying
Favorite weather: those perfect humidity-free days in the spring
Wake-up call: 5:15 AM
Most challenging goal: trying to figure out 'what i want to be when i grow up'
Person who tagged me: BLC
House {paid for and furnished} anywhere, where? Sorrento, Italy - our honeymoon spot!
Vaca spot: any warm, not too crowded beach with lots of fun stuff to do when i get tired of lying on the beach
Favorite book: Eat, Pray, Love
Evil, irresistible temptation: wine and dessert
Favorite color: pink
Any job of the world: drummer in a famous band - i have no idea why but i think that would be so fun - at least for a night or two!
Favorite quote: "I often wondered how lives are shaped by what seem like small and inconsequential events, how an apparently random turn in the road can lead you a long way from where you intended to go - and a long way from where you ever expected to go." - Ronald Reagan
The last thing you bought: a birthday gift for a friend's 1-year old daughter

I'll tag: Landlocked Mermaid, KappaPrep, Misadventures of a Newlywed, Tickled Pink and Green, Well I Do Declare, Some Like It Southern

ok, so it's not eight, sorry ;)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! I promise to come back to this next week!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I'll have to get to work. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just about to start eat, love, pray, i'm glad to hear it good! And I love that quote :)

Etiquettely Correct said...

If I am ever really rich - I want to buy a house in Italy. I doubt I will ever be able to afford it, but it makes for happy day dreams!

BLC :o said...

Oh la la!!! So fun and thanks for playing. I really enjoyed reading your responses. Xoxo-BLC