Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring!

For someone like me who hates the cold, dark days of winter, the past few days have been absolute heaven. It's been near 70 degrees since the beginning of the weekend and I'm loving it! Unfortunately the crazy temperature switch has given me a nasty sore throat, which I'm trying to cure by practically drowning myself with water.
Sunday we went for a long bike ride around our neighborhood, through Midtown and then to Piedmont Park. I'll just say that I'm not the only one really looking forward to spring. The park was packed and it was so wonderful to see so many people and dogs out enjoying the weather. Let's hope that the groundhog was wrong about six more weeks of winter!

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

I have LOVED the warm Dallas weather too! I am so sorry the spring like feeling has left you ill, get better soon!