Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few quick things...

- Today marks the end of my second week of boot camp class at the gym. What better way to knock off those holiday pounds and jump-start my new year's resolutions? I'm more sore than I've been in quite awhile, which tells me that this is working.

- I'm back to reviewing tons of documents for work - I swear I should have gone to law school instead of getting a CPA. At least attorneys are paid well to do this kind of work!

- I may be late to the party with this, but today I finally signed up with lastFM so I can tell it what kind of music I like and get recommendations and such. I love it! Listening to great music makes the aforementioned tedious work MUCH more pleasant!

- The nice FedEx man delivered our new laptop today. Cary and I finally broke down and bought a new computer for home so we no longer need to have conference calls at work, both looking at our respective computers!

- Finally, I hate to complain about the weather but I'll just mention that the high today is only supposed to be in the mid-30s! I really thought I left this kind of brutal cold behind when I left Washington DC...

Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

Ohhh, BFF L is getting her CPA. I will have to give her the insider scoop!