Friday, March 6, 2009

an amazing weekend in store...

After having 2 inches of snow on the first day of March, spring has now arrived in Atlanta. It's supposed to be in the mid to upper 70's all weekend - I can't wait! Just today while I was running errands at lunch, I noticed tons more trees and plants starting to bloom.

No big plans this weekend really. We're having our friends C & A over for dinner tonight to celebrate their recent engagement! Other than that, I plan to spend as much time as possible outside. Probably a run, some biking around the city, walking Jackson and maybe spending some time at the park. Oh and with the arrival of "typical" grilling weather, I'm betting that my dear husband will cook 3 dinners this weekend on the infamous Egg ;) I tease him endlessly about his egg obsession but really I love it. We're making salmon for dinner tonight and cooking on the grill = less clean up for me and no fishy smell in the house!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend full of flowers, sunshine, and the promise of Spring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well your weekend plans certainly sounds restful and fun. See what I have planned on my blog!