Friday, January 14, 2011

Well, Hello There!

It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Life threw me a huge curve ball a few months ago in the form of an out of town work project. For the past three months, I've been traveling to Washington DC (the irony) every week for work. In short, it's terrible. It's been difficult to juggle home, husband, friends, family, the holidays, etc. all while being away from home every week. The home that we just finished and moved back into.....life can be so unfair. It's tough, as I'm sure everyone has experienced, to keep the faith that things will get better. Sometimes I feel as if I've been dealt more than my fair share of trying times. But then, I take an honest look around - at the struggles of others, at the unfairness that seems to grip entire countries, and the horrible events that appear on the daily news, and I realize that I'm being rather self-indulgent and spoiled.
And so.....I'm back. Again. Back to share bits of my life, to connect with friends, and to learn from this crazy adventure called life.

No comments: