Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Politics (and peaches!)

Now that I'm back in Washington DC part-time, I find myself being more interested in politics. Sometimes when I'm working long hours I feel like I'm in a bubble and have absolutely no idea what's going on in the world. But being in DC inspires me to at least try to keep up with news and politics. I watched the State of the Union address tonight. Overall, I thought it was a good speech. Political ideas have a way of sounding great in speeches and then being very difficult to actually implement. We'll see what happens. ok, enough politics - on to peaches :)

This past weekend, we had a session with a professional photographer. We haven't had professional pictures taken since our wedding, more than 5 years ago. Last summer, I bought a Groupon for a portrait session and finally was able to use it this past weekend. I'll post a few good ones when I figure out how!! In the meantime, for anyone in the Atlanta area, check out http://www.sarahesther.com/. Sarah is super-sweet, really energetic, and takes wonderful pictures! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

No comments: