Friday, April 10, 2009

Masters weekend

The husband was not lucky enough to get tickets to the Masters this year, which is a bad thing for both of us. I'm pretty sure that going last year made his list of "top 5 life events ever." That means he will be completely glued to the TV all weekend. To give you an idea of the extent of his obsession:

Last night I get home from work and there is a tied-up bag of dog poop on our front steps. I walk in the door and inquire about this. His response?
"Jackson wouldn't go out in the back yard so I had to take him out. I missed Tiger playing 1 hole!"

so he couldn't take 2 seconds to throw the poopy bag in the trash can. Lovely.

In an attempt to make him feel better about not actually being at Augusta, I will be making him pimento cheese sandwiches this weekend. And then I'm leaving the house to get a pedicure. I try to be a good wife... ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL about the pimento cheese sandwich. My son in law is exactly like your hubby; he wasn't able to attend this year due to business committments but that didn't stop the pouting!

Happy Easter
Jane

Sara said...

That's funny! My husband was claeting napping on the couch with the Masters on the TV. When I reached over to get the remote he grabbed it saying, "I'm watching Tiger!" Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were sleeping...
Happy Easter!

Fragrant Liar said...

Now that the Tiger is back, there's no missing golf!

Very sweet of you to make him those pimmie sammies.