Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shop for a Cause

I really like A. Tierney for their cute, fun accessories and frequent sales! I wanted to share a few cute items they have now. First in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, A. Tierney is donating 20% of the sales from all "Think Pink" products to the Komen Foundation. This 'Boat and Tote' style bag is perfect for running errands or just heading out for a day of fun at the park. Besides, everyone can always use another tote bag, right? They also have pendants. I'm not sure I would wear this around my neck but it would be cute as key chain or hanging off of your bag with a cute, preppy ribbon. Unrelated to breast cancer awareness, but in the spirit of the season - more political wear! Again, not sure I'd wear this as a necklace but I think they are cute.




Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Havoc on the Hardwood said...

I happened to come across your blog and I'm glad to see you blog about companies that are socially responsible and donating proceeds to support worthwhile causes.

I'm the owner of Gifts For One Gifts For All (www.giftsforonegiftsforall.com), an online gift store that supports worthwhile causes by donating 30% of the purchase price on 2,500+ gift items. This month we're supporting the fight against breast cancer and hunger/poverty.

Make sure you visit my website and thanks for featuring business that are giving back on your blog.

S. Young, Owner
Gifts For One Gifts For All, LLC
www.giftsforonegiftsforall.com
info@giftsforonegiftsforall.com