Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do you like a good deal?

I certainly do! Between economic uncertaintity, every-increasing gas prices, and a mortgage to pay, I like to find easy ways to save money while still having a good time. And today I'm sharing one of my secrets. If you live in Atlanta, you're probably already a ScoutMob fan. The good news for everyone else is that they're expanding! Check out my link below for the details on the new ScoutMob cities and if yours isn't on the list, don't worry, I'm sure it's only a matter of time!!

http://scoutmob.com/revel/politicstopeaches


So what exactly is ScoutMob? Well, it's a daily email (similar to Groupon, LivingSocial, etc.) with a 50% off coupon for something cool in your area - restaurants, coffee shops, stores, events. The best part (other than the fact that it's FREE) is that the 50% off coupon is sent to your cell phone so you always have the coupon with you! No more trying to remember to actually bring the coupon with you. I've used ScoutMob at Atlanta restaurants such as Murphys, San Francisco Coffee, and Harry and Sons. It's a great way to try out new places in your city (hey, if you don't like it, at least it was half-off!) or just to save at the places you already know and love. So give it a try, and let me know what you think! Happy saving!

PS. If you're an obsessive planner like I am, this is also great for upcoming trips. Check out the deals for cities you'll be visiting and get the scoop on cool new places to go and get discounts while you're at it!

No comments: