Thursday, August 13, 2009

summer concert fun


Last night we went with a few friends to see Michael Franti & Spearhead, Augustana, and Counting Crows at Chastain Park. I've seen Counting Crows live before and they were great. The show last night did not disappoint. It was an unusual format for a concert though. Rather than the normal 1 band, break, 1 band, break, main band - the three bands played together for nearly the entire show. At a few points all members of the three bands were onstage performing - 18 in all! It was a fun show.

The girls (and yes, that's a can of Bud Light I'm holding. Don't judge - the beer selection was limited and the wines consisted of red, white, and pink so Bud Light seemed like the best option!)

The guys

1 comment:

Landlocked Mermaid said...

hey sweet girl! What fun! I just took my blog private. if you want an invite please email me .. would love to have you along. pagranta@yahoo.com