Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A low key weekend

Last weekend was fun but pretty low-key. We managed to get up for the Saturday 9AM yoga class (for the second Saturday in a row!) and then checked out the Green Market in Piedmont Park. I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the Green Market. We got some great fresh pasta but I was looking for more veggies. There's nothing like buying fresh produce from the farmer who picked it that morning!

Let's see, what else? I finally bought new running shoes in preparation for the Peachtree 10K in July, which I may or may not survive. And then we spent most of Sunday at the pool. I will say, looking on the bright side of things, that's the one benefit to still renting an apartment here. I'm hoping to convince the husband that we should buy a house with a pool ;)

No comments: