Monday, April 7, 2008

Charlottesville!

We spent the weekend in Charlottesville for the Virginia Gentleman's 55th Anniversary weekend. Being back in c-ville is always a good time, especially with lots of good friends around! Here's a shot of the current group with the alumni. If you can see the white-haired guy wearing a bowtie up front, that's Sam who was a founding member of the VGs!
















I also did some shopping in the cute boutiques downtown while the guys were golfing. Something pretty big happened here - but I'll let Cary tell that story...

My little sis made a last-minute trip up from Richmond Saturday night to hang out with us. It was fantastic to see her, especially since we live so far apart now!

All in all, a great weekend. It definitely made me miss DC, C-ville, college, friends, etc. But it was also nice to fly in to Atlanta last night - it doesn't quite feel like home yet, but I'm working on it!






No comments: